-Photography (MFA) Hartford Art School, CT, United States
-Digital Media (MSc) at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki Greece
awards / scholarships
- 2019 / ARTWORKS Stavros Niarchos Foundation Artist Fellowship Award
- 2018 / EIB-Institute ADP Award, Luxembourg
- 2016 / Photography MFA University of Hartford, Merit Scholarship
- 2013 / Fulbright Foundation Artist Grant, School of Visual Arts, New York
- 2013 / Young Greek Photographer - Athens Photo Festival '13
- 2022 / Anaparastasi: Reconstruction, Reenactment, Reconstitution / with Larry Amponsah, Antonis Theodoridis, Dimitris Anastasiou, Antonis Donef, Eirene Efstathiou, Andrew Pierre Hart, the artistic duo Hippolyte Hentgen (Lina Hentgen και Gaëlle Hippolyte), Magdalena Karpinska, Natalia Manta, Asako Masunouchi, and Vivi Papadimitriou / Momus - Experimental Center for the Arts, Thessaloniki, Greece.
- 2022 / ART-WORKS @ Delta / with Zoi Gaitanidou, Vasilis Papageorgiou, Iris Touliatou Maria Mavropoulou, Antonis Theodoridis, and Giorgos Kontis / Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), Athens, Greece.
- 2021 / Betwixt and Between / with Nikolas Ventourakis, curated by Myrto Katsimiha / B&M Theocharakis Foundation, Athens, Greece.
- 2019 / Newspaper from the American West, solo exhibition & publication presentation, MIET Foundation Athens, Greece.
- 2019 / Platform 034 / An exploration of Greek self-published photobooks / Zoetrope / Athens, Greece.
- 2019 / Young Greek Photographers 2010-2018, Thessaloniki Museum of Photography, Thessaloniki, Greece.
- 2018 / European Investment Bank ADP 2018 Exhibition, EIB, Luxemburg.
- 2018 / Sustained pause / Joseloff Gallery / University of Hartford, Photography MFA ‘18 Graduate show.
- 2018 / Love it and leave with it / Disjecta Contemporary Art Center / Portland, Oregon.
- 2017 / Still Searching / Athens Photo Festival 2017 / Benaki Museum / Athens, Greece.
- 2017 / As to be inaudible / C/O Berlin / Amerika Haus / Berlin, Germany.
- 2017 / Victoria Square Project / Social sculpture by Rick Lowe / Documenta 14 / Athens, Greece.
- 2016 / America / Group exhibition / CAN Gallery / Athens, Greece.
- 2016 / Art Supports Education – Fulbright Alumni Art Series / Group exhibition / Salon de Bricolage / Athens, Greece.
- 2016 / Alien Territories / Group exhibition / MedPhoto Festival 2016 / Rethymno, Greece.
- 2015 / Casa Bianca / Municipal Gallery of Thessaloniki / Thessaloniki, Greece.
- 2014 / Terminal / Group exhibition / Kommunale Galerie / European Month of Photography / Berlin, Germany.
- 2014 / Photobiennale VII Logos / Audiovisual Projection / EYATH Museum / Thessaloniki, Greece.
- 2014 / Green Project in South America: Bogota - Land of Fire / Museo de Bogota / Bogota, Colombia.
- 2014 / Green Project / Hellenic National Commission for UNESCO / Michael Cacoyannis Foundation / Athens, Greece.
- 2013 / Athens Photo Festival / Young Greek Photographers / Group exhibition / Technopolis / Athens, Greece.
- 2012 / Thessaloniki Museum of Photography / 'The city returns to the port' / Group exhibition / Thessaloniki, Greece.
- 2019 / Antonis Theodoridis chases the sunlight of Athens in his series Ways of Escape, by Daniel Maher, Itsnicethat (19/02/2019).
- 2019 / Six questions: Theodoridis, Tique Art Paper (11/02/2019).
- 2018 / Unseen, unpublished, not exhibited, by Daniel Milroy Maher, SWIM Magazine, issue II, in collaboration with S. Kalafatis (19/11/2018).
- 2018 / Four Billboards in the quiet West, by Marilena Astrapellou, BHMagazine magazine (04/06/2018).
- 2018 / Can a city escape its future?, C41 Magazine, by Alice De Santis (01/04/2018).
- 2018 / The Book of Fantastic Antiquities, by Patrick Gookin, Der Grief (02/11/2018).
- 2018 / Antonis Theodoridis Photographs Athens in the Harsh Mid-day Sun, Fotoroom (05/06/2018).
- 2018 / Ways of Escape of Antonis Theodoridis, by Rosie Flanagan, IGNANT Magazine (04/05/2018).
- 2017 / Condemned to live in the ruins of heaven: Athens between Antonis Theodoridis, Aristide Antonas and Documenta 14, Minus Plato, by Mirela Baciak (06/05/2018).
- 2017 / Antonis Theodoridis in conversation with Georges Salameh, by George Salameh, Urbanautica Magazine, (13/11/2017).
- 2017 / Footnotes from Athens, by Mirela Baciak, E-flux conversations (01/06/2017).
- 2017 / About "America" with Antonis Theodoridis, Der Grief, by Nikolas Ventourakis (04/04/2017).
- 2019 / The Book of Fantastic Antiquities / artist book / 62x45cm / accordion binding / single edition.
- 2018 / Newspaper from the American West, photobook published by Agra Publications, 24x32cm, 56 pages, edition of 1200.
- 2015 / Toumba: a walk in the city, photobook published by University City Press publications, 17x21cm, 36 pages, edition of 600, curated by Heracles Papaioannou.
-B&M Theocharakis Foundation, Greece.
-European Investment Bank Cultural Foundation, Luxembourg.
-Thessaloniki Museum of Photography, Greece.
-Municipal Art Gallery of Thessaloniki, Greece.
-William H. Mortensen Library, University of Hartford, Connecticut, US.
For questions or inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org